Exceptional People Exceptional Care
inati nuinga inati mohimohi
About the Role
As an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager, you will lead the facility’s clinical team (hospital and rest home), you will inspire and motivate the team to uphold our excellent standards. All clinical staff receive adequate orientation and ongoing training in order to maintain a safe environment for residents. Ensure standards of care meet the requirements of Health & Disability Sector Standards. This is a permanent role (Working 40 hours per week)
Some Duties include but not limited to:
- Orientation and self-directed learning packages are provided to new staff.
- All new employee associated documentation and checklists are completed.
- Maintains database and waiting list in a professional manner, ensuring high levels of consumer contact.
- All reporting requirements and clinical managers orientation checklist are completed
- Clinical staff are trained and aware of clinical risks, and reporting procedures are followed
- Ensures that rosters are designed in order to realise the best utilisation of staffing and resources
Skills and Experience
- 5+ year of previous aged care experience is preferred
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, e.g. Registered General Nurse
- Recent experience in clinical or management in a continuing care hospital facility
- Strong management and administration skills
- People skills with empathy for the elderly and their families
- Good written and verbal communication skills
About the company
We are a New Zealand owned and operated company, Radius Care specialises in health and aged care for the elderly and disabled. 22 locations nationwide, employing over 1650 staff and providing professional aged care for more than 1700 residents. We are one of the leading health care providers in New Zealand.
- Immigration NZ accredited employer
- Benefits and discounts via our staff app with over 40 retail outlets!
- Transfer to any of our 22 locations
- The Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development, i.e. literacy and numeracy, assistance with NZQA qualifications
- Long service payment
How to apply
Apply via seek or visit our careers website (Click here) and apply