Exceptional People Exceptional Care
inati nuinga inati mohimohi
About the role
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Manager to support the operations of the business. Radius Thornleigh Park (New Plymouth) is a 63-bed facility that provides rest home, private hospital, and respite care. The purpose of this position is to lead the facility on all aspects including clinical safety, operations, relationship management, and people management. We are looking for someone that is driven to succeed, is able to make a quick change and puts the resident at the center of what they do.
About the company
We are a New Zealand owned and operated company, Radius Care specialises in health and aged care for the elderly and disabled. 22 locations nationwide, employing over 1500 staff and providing professional aged care for more than 1700 residents. We are one of the leading health care providers in New Zealand.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the successful applicant needs to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience managing an integrated aged care facility and retirement village.
- Has the ability to foster positive relationships with residents, family members, and employees
- Is a Registered Nurse with a strong clinical background
- Experience in audit management and Is able to ensure that the facility is compliance-focused
- Has strong networks with the local community and key stakeholders
- Has staff management experience, including the management of rosters
The facility is in a phase of transition, so the successful candidate will need to be able to hit the ground running.
Benefits of working for Radius Care:
- Working with a supportive management team
- Access to the Radius staff benefits app with various discounts
- Free travel insurance
To find out more about this position, please either click on “apply now” or contact Trish Evers (Human Resource Manager) on 021 1434 727.