Exceptional People Exceptional Care
inati nuinga inati mohimohi
This position is for a part-time receptionist for our front desk. The hours for this position are 9.00 am - 4pm on Fridays and weekends (Saturday and Sunday) 10am-3pm
What we can offer you
- Access to a range of benefits and discounts via our staff app with over 40 retail outlets!
- Grow and develop with industry-leading training and development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Immigration NZ accredited employer
- The Employee Assistance Programme
- Long service payment
Radius Care is a New Zealand owned and operated company, specialized in health and aged care provider for the elderly and the disabled. Established in 2003, Radius has become one of the leading health care providers in New Zealand. With 22 locations nationwide, employing over 1500 staff and providing professional aged care for more than 1700 residents. Radius Care is committed to delivering quality rest home and private hospital care for people who require help in their daily lives. We believe in exceptional people, provide exceptional care and that is underpinned by our three company value’s, Commitment to be the leaders in care, Courage to do the right thing, Compassion to act with empathy.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A good level of computer literacy, as well as skill in word processing
- The ability to confidently take phone calls and deal with daily queries
- The ability to confidently meet and greet people
- The ability to follow instructions accurately and reliably while using initiative
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- An understanding of basic accounting principles
Does this sound like you? Then get in touch with us now!
Apply via Trademe or visit our careers website (Click here) and apply