We are looking for a creative and passionate Activities Coordinator to organise and run person-centred event programs for our facility residents.
This is role is offered at 32 hours per fortnight.
- Experience working with elderly
- Excellent people and team skills, with empathy for the elderly and their families.
- Resourceful, patient and motivated
- Flexible and efficient at managing time
- A clean full drivers licence
We offer a friendly and supportive team environment to enable you to achieve in this creative, varied and rewarding role.