Joining our committed team, you will be responsible for everything 'kitchen'. You will be assisting in providing a hygenic work environment in support of meal services as well as ensuring the kitchen is spick and span at all times.
Minimum hours: 16 per week at 08:30 - 17:00, Sunday and Monday
There will be oppoutunity for addiitonal cover work.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has a positive attitude, excellent people skills and a strong ability to communicate clearly
- Has high quality organisational skills
- Experience/ interest in cooking is preferred
- Is experienced and knowledgeable with food safety procedures and quality systems
- Has knowledge of Health and Safety standards and infection control