Kitchen Assistant required to do 3 hour evening shifts 5-6 days per week. Also required to do 1 day shift from 06:30-14:00 per week, plus relieving for Annual Leave and Sick Leave requirements.
Joining our committed team, you will be responsible for everything 'kitchen'. You will be assisting in providing a hygenic work environment in support of meal services as well as ensuring the kitchen is spick and span at all times.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has a positive attitude, excellent people skills and a strong ability to communicate clearly
- Has high quality organisational skills
- Commercial kitchen experience
- Is experienced and knowledgeable with food safety procedures and quality systems
- Has knowledge of Health and Safety standards and infection control