Flexible Kitchen Assistant to do 5 evening shifts per week, and 1 day shift, plus relieving day shifts for annual leave or sick leave.
Joining our committed team, you will be responsible for everything 'kitchen'. You will be assisting in providing a hygenic work environment in support of meal services as well as ensuring the kitchen is spick and span at all times.
We are looking for a person who:
- Has a positive attitude, excellent people skills and a strong ability to communicate clearly
- Has high quality organisational skills
- Commercial kitchen experience
- Is experienced and knowledgeable with food safety procedures and quality systems
- Has knowledge of Health and Safety standards and infection control